Monday, February 3, 2020

Make it Monday - Featuring Perk Up

Hi all,
For Make It Monday today, I really need to make Thank You cards.  This past Friday was my retirement party.  I retired from Motorola after a wonderful 31 year run, so my husband threw me a party.  My wonderful friends surrounded with congratulations and a few lovely gifts.

I feel in love with the Perk Up set in the fall but hadn't had a chance to use it.  Perk Up is a fantastic Stamp/Thin Cuts set to have in your collection!

Perk Up on sale Feb 2020 ONLY $15 for the bundle

 Here are 3 of the cards I made up really quickly. I love how they turned out.




During the month of February, enjoy Stamptacular savings on selected stamp sets and Stamp + Thin Cuts bundles! With drastically reduced pricing on stamp sets of all sizes and dozens of Stmap + Tin cut bundles, this is a sale you don't want to miss. Included are 5 popular stamp sets that have been brought out of retirement just for this special!!  Shop Stamptacular sale

Well, off to make more cards.  I need to make 10 total.  Wish me luck in getting my thank yous out in a timely manner.

Have a wonderfully crafty day!!
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment