Sunday, October 13, 2019

Christmas Goodies Unboxing

Hi all,
This was meant to be Friday's post ....yes, it is Sunday.  I took on a little more than I could chew in that I did a box opening video.  Yeah, my first video.  There were a couple of pauses so I had to figure out how to stitch the 5 videos into one.

So here goes, view all the Christmas goodies!!




To recap;
Workshop Wonder storage/desktop organization
Christmas projects 1:    Christmas Gift tags
Christmas projects 2:    Sparkly Ornaments
Christmas projects 3:    Nutcracker Gift card Christmas card
Christmas projects 4:    Custom Christmas Album Cover
Christmas projects 5:    Holly Jolly Christmas Cards
Christmas projects 6:    Easy Peasy Holly Jolly Christmas Album
Project 7:                      Alaskan Cruise Album

Wow! Seven weeks of projects in one box!!

Looking forward to all of the WOW!

Talk to you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment