Thursday, October 24, 2019

Holly Jolly Project 3 - Choosing the Tree

Hi all,

As promised, today we have another installment in the Holly Jolly layout project series.  My third project is called "Choosing the Tree".  Every year we go to the same tree lot and spend our time wandering while visiting until we finally pick a tree.  We always go the day after Thanksgiving.  It is our tradition.

I love love pairing the PML (Project My Life) cards with the paper packet plus sticker sheet to make my layouts.  I am years behind in my scrapbooking so I am looking for projects that take less than 30 minutes to complete.  I choose the PML cards that reminded me of tree hunting, then flipped thru the idea book, picked a layout and 20 minutes later was ready to add the stickers.


When we get to the end of the week, I will post all of the "easy peasy, lemon squeezy" layouts, then we will add some sparkle & bling to all of them at the same time. :-)    I can hardly wait to add pictures.


Items used:
X7250S

Holly Jolly Coordinating Cardstock
X7250D



Have a wonderfully crafty day and check back tomorrow for another installment of the Holly Jolly project series.
T

No comments:

Post a Comment