Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Holly Jolly Project 2 - Merry and Bright

Hi all,

As promised, today we have another installment in the Holly Jolly layout project series.  My second project is called "Merry & Bright".  This project took less than 10 minutes to complete.

TStanczak - Merry & Bright

Another easy, peasy lemon squeezy layout.  I plan on adding pictures of our family tree trimming party from 2018. My daughter was wearing a pink sweatshirt, almost like it was planned, lol.  I know the layout looks plain right now.  I like to layout all of my "bases", then sprinkle the stickers along with shimmer and sequins and whatever other glitter I can find over all of the layouts at the same time.  That way every layout will get a bit of bling. 

Items used:

Holly Jolly Coordinating Cardstock
X7250D



Have a wonderfully crafty day and check back tomorrow for another installment of the Holly Jolly project series.

T


No comments:

Post a Comment