Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Welcome to my Creative Space

Hi all! 
I have never written a blog before so I guess I will start with introducing myself.  I live a life full of family, caffeine, karate, travel, and a love of paper.  I enjoy paper crafting and karate equally, as well as sharing my knowledge of both.  On the evenings and weekends when I am not doing a karate class I am designing on my Cricut Explore Air.  Recently, I decided to become a Close to My Heart consultant and a Cricut affiliate. I would love to show you how to use Close to My Heart products to create something memorable, including customized home decor. I goal is to post pictures of new projects every week. I would love to teach you how to use your machine through local classes, project instructions and Facebook live. Join my Facebook Group "Emptynest Scrapin" and learn something new this week. I can't wait to see what you create!
To launch my new business, I will be hosting a Christmas project open house with make & take projects including
- Christmas Gift Tags,
- Christmas Ornament, and 
- Christmas Nutcracker gift card holders.


Shop:
Cricut:  SHOP CRICUT

Happy creating!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment