Monday, October 21, 2019

Completed Gift tags and Ornaments

Hi all,

Today I am sharing some completed gift tags and ornaments with you.  Sorry that I have been ghosting this past week.  I had my first workshop over the weekend so spent the whole week prepping for the workshop. 

No worries, I will be sharing a layout a day for the next 5 or 6 days, plus some Christmas Cards using the Holly Jolly paper packet with stickers and the Holly Jolly PML cards.  First the gift tag and ornament samples.


Items used:

Holiday Cheer Ornament Kit

CC101916

Traditional Holiday

CC101912

Clear Shimmer Brush
Z3293

Black Shimmer Brush
Z4224

Gold Foil Paper
Z3365


And my Cricut to cut the shaker top.  Order any item from my CTMH shop and I will email you the DS file for the shaker top.

Have a wonderfully crafty day and check back tomorrow for the Holly Jolly project series.
T



No comments:

Post a Comment