Monday, October 14, 2019

Unboxing Workspace Wonder

Hi all,
Along with all of my Christmas Goodies I ordered a number of Workspace Wonder products.  I have included an un-boxing video along with pictures of my setup that I have using since Saturday.

I ordered
Z5110 - Workspace Wonder™ Medium Stack
Z5109 - Workspace Wonder™ Ribbon Organizer
Z5106 - Workspace Wonder™ Medium Tray
Z5104 - Workspace Wonder™ Stamp Pad Stack
Z5103 - Workspace Wonder™ Marker Stack QTY 2



I am really happy with my setup, mainly because my bits and pieces are not all over the table and I can complete projects more quickly with everything at my fingertips.

Technically speaking, the stamp pad stack and marker stacks should be inside the medium tray but as long as I am not moving them, they are stable.  The ribbon organizer is inside the medium stack with the medium tray on top. Next quarter I plan on ordering another medium tray and a couple of paper trays.

I am so looking forward to showing off my space at the Holiday Cheer open house on Saturday and Sunday.

Have a wonderful evening!!

No comments:

Post a Comment