Saturday, March 28, 2020

College Album - Ramblin WREK / College Mascot

WELCOME FELLOW PAPERCRAFTERS! 


Today I am sharing another layout I recently created using Close To My Hearts Bring Back My Pack Urban Decay Paper packet featuring the technique of inking the wooden arrows.

The layout title of "Ramblin Wreck" as it features the Georgia Tech mascot, the Ramblin Wreck.  My artistic flow lead me into this layout since it followed the black and white theme of the last layout.  

The base pages are French Vanilla Cardstock.  Then I layered the Urban Decay papers on top.  Again I used black photo mats, this time I double matted adding a complementary French Vanilla Cardstock photo mat. 


After I get my base pages laid out and the photo mats added, I adhere my photos.  Then I add my accents.  On the left side, I added stickers from a retired CTMH Fundamentals stickers packet.  I love those little letter stickers.  I would use them on every layout if I wasn't hoarding them.  Then I added a wooden arrow after I inked it with Saffron ink.

I also added wooden arrows inked with Saffron ink and CTMH Fundamentals stickers to the right side of the layout to pull the layout together and help form a visual triangle.

Supplies needed:

Stay well and Happy crafting!!
TINA Stanczak
Facebook |     Emptynest   Scrapin   (private group for project instructions)

No comments:

Post a Comment