Monday, March 16, 2020

Day 1 Sheltering In Place

Hi all,
As we live in Chicago, my daughter and I are taking the precaution of sheltering in place due to COVID-19.  My husband and son are still going to work as there is no official order to shelter in place.  It should have been spring bring week but as reported yesterday, those plans went to the wayside.  My daughters and my plans were pretty simple, 4 doctors appointments between the two of us with a trip to Wisconsin Dells for a couple of day sandwiched in between for some hot tubing and Spa days.  None of that now.

New plans in place; spend a week staycationing. We will be doing all of the things we normally do on our vacations.  We always have home cooked meals every night with movies nights and game nights every single evening.  So no blogging this week.  I am focusing on spending time with my family and hoping this whole COVID-19 thing has blown over by next week.

Stay well and Happy crafting!!
TINA Stanczak
Facebook |     Emptynest   Scrapin   (private group for project instructions)

No comments:

Post a Comment