Monday, March 23, 2020

Day 7 Sheltering In Place

Hi all,
The Governor of Illinois has now issued a shelter in place order due to COVID-19.  Seems nothing is blowing over anytime soon.  My son is waiting for email instructions on how to work from home and my husband faces the chore of laying off staff.  My daughter is the only happy person in the house as she gets to sleep in and enjoy a now 2 week long spring break.

I have decided to make the most of my full house by continuing our spring break traditions of home cooked meal, and movie/game nights.  Additionally, we have plans to bake more bread and make another batch of brownies.  And yes, I do plan on some scrapbooking.

I spent the day putting together I plan for a College Album for my son who graduated from Georgia Tech last May.  Here is my plan outline.


I have set myself a goal of completing the album for the one year anniversary of his graduation.  Wish me luck.

Stay well and Happy crafting!!
TINA Stanczak
Facebook |     Emptynest   Scrapin   (private group for project instructions)

No comments:

Post a Comment