Friday, July 17, 2020

Finish It Friday - July Stamp of The Month (SOTM) Generic Card

WELCOME TO BIRTHDAY BASH WEEK!

Today, for Finish it Friday, I am continuing to highlight the July Stamp of The Month (SOTM) from Close To My Heart. I had stamped some random images to color earlier in the week while I was working on the other cards, so today I am going to use those images to make some cards with a hope of being able to clean up my work space and move on to a new project. 

Here are the few extra images that I wanted to clean off my desk. 
I started with the 2 bouquets on the sheet with the butterfly. I colored the bouquets exactly the same as Wednesday card, using the Coral TriBlend™ Marker for the big flowers. I loved the way the butterfly paper looked on the base of Wednesday's card so I used the butterfly paper as the base of todays cards.

I fussy cut the boquets and popped them into a homemade envelope. The envelope was made using a sheet a patterned paper from the same March April Mix In paper packet (X9013). 
I added a touch of gold thread and white/gold ribbon to finish off the card.

The second card is much the same except I made the envelope a little smaller and flipped the paper over the tiny stripes are on the outside of the envelope.
I thought I would like the card better with the envelope this way.

Which do you like better?

I still had a couple of images to use. I decided to use Tuesday's technique of round the card stamping for the purple butterflies. The below pic shows the card front as I am coloring it in.

Here is the card front before adhering the monochromatic butterflies.
Here is the finished card.
Well, I think I am finished for the day. I am just going to pop this butterfly and girl with her bouquet into the envelop with the stamps. Maybe I will have a use for them later.

See you tomorrow for "Scrap your Stash" Saturday.

Stay well and Happy crafting!!
TINA Stanczak
Facebook |     Emptynest   Scrapin   (private group for project instructions)

No comments:

Post a Comment