Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Alaska Album - Glacier Trek

WELCOME FELLOW PAPERCRAFTERS! 


My next layout for Alaska is random.  Lol, so against my nature.  The thing is after a full week of working on my album with "nothing to show for it", I wanted to actually finish a layout.  When I get to this point, I make a workshop with complete instructions.  Using a workshop from one of my sister consultants always helps me not only complete a layout but also get my mojo back.

Today I chose to do another layout created by Miss Carrie of Miss Carries Creations.  I fell in love with her "My Happy Place is Outdoors" kit the first time I saw it, which was well after June. I am sure I saw it sometime in September, after we arrived home from our trip.  I looked at the layout and thought to myself, "Those colors would go perfect with the purple rain slicker I was given to wear on our Glacier Trek!"  So it was meant to be

Here is my "Glacier Trek" layout without the photos.

Love, love, love all the little details on the title.  I added doodling, foam tape to pop it up and clear shimmer brush to give it a little eye catching shimmer.  


I also love the little details on the hiking boot. I inked the edges, used brown marker to add the laces and black marker to the stitches on the boots.



I love the little details on the mountains like using the clear shimmer brush to add snow on the mountains and using foam tape to pop the trees up and add depth to the scenery. 

Come back tomorrow for more info on the National Scrapbooking Day Scrapbooking Bundle.

Stay well and Happy crafting!!
TINA Stanczak
Facebook |     Emptynest   Scrapin   (private group for project instructions)

No comments:

Post a Comment