Tuesday, April 14, 2020

NSD (NATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING DAY) CTMH PROJECT 2

Welcome fellow papercrafters! 


Today and tomorrow are Spring Cleaning days for me.  It is now day 29 of COVID-19 lockdown for me.  I have gotten over my FORO (like FOMO - Fear of Missing Out) only it is Fear of Running Out.  Yes, I am afraid of running out of toilet paper.  I am equally afraid of running out of adhesive and having to wait days for it to be delivered. 

In honor of my fear of running out of toilet paper, I am placing a Close To My Heart order today for the National Scrapbooking Day Cardmaking Bundle 1.

There are enough supplies to make 4 of each of the five cards shown below.
 

 

This cute little bundle contains.
1 – My Acrylix® Through Thick & Thin Stamp Set (exclusive)
6 – glossy UV-coated patterned cardstock sheets                         (1 Canary, 1 Candy Apple, 1 Flamingo, 1 Green Apple, 1 Lagoon, 1 Sapphire)
2 – White Daisy cardstock sheets
1 – Black & White Dots (Z3314)
20 – white card bases & envelopes

I love that Close To My Heart as created this custom card making workshop with cut-guide containing instructions for using the coordinating cardstock, stamps, and inks to create the "puny" cards shown above.  

Join me on May 2nd to create handmade cards to send joy to the people in your life who are still sheltering in place.  

RSVP to the event on the CTMH National Scrapbooking Day Eventpage

It is even more important for us now in this historic time of global pandemic to reach out to our family and friends to let them know we care. I hope taking a minute to look over this beautiful collection has helped you find some happiness and joy in our crazy world. 

Stay well and Happy crafting!!
TINA Stanczak
Facebook |     Emptynest   Scrapin   (private group for project instructions)

No comments:

Post a Comment