Wednesday, April 15, 2020

NSD CTMH PROJECT 3

WELCOME FELLOW PAPERCRAFTERS! 


Enough of spring cleaning!!  Yesterday I read one of the best things to do during the lockdown is relive a once in a lifetime trip.

Well I had one of those trip this past fall when my husband and I took an Alaskan cruise.  In order to relive it, I would need to remember the details of the trip.  Even tho the trip was only this past August, I couldn't remember what we did each day so I started digging thru the photos.  In the end, I spent the whole day gathering photos first off my husbands phone, then my phone, then the handheld 35mm, and finally the Canon Rebel.  WOW, talk about a project.  Does anyone else have this problem where the photos are spread across numerous devices and impossible to find?  

My process is a little crazy.
Step 1: create a google drive folder for the photos
Step 2: ask my husband to load the photos on his phone to the drive
Step 3: load my phone photos to the drive
Step 3: download all phone photos to my computer
Step 4: load photos from little camera SIM card to my computer
Step 5: hand computer to husband and ask him to load photos from Canon Rebel onto computer while I give my brain a break

Now that I have 2100+ photos to sort, I am going to take a quick peak at CTMH Project 3 for National Scrapbooking Day.



This kit contains step-by-step instructions to assemble a 4" x 4" mini-album that tells the story of an important person, place or thing that you love.  Right now I am wishing I had assembled this mini-album before going on our 25 year anniversary cruise to Alaska.  This mini-album could have served a two fold purpose 
1) as a place to record my daily gratitudes / reflections on 25 years of marriage
2) as a convenient travel journal to jot down the day, where we were and what we saw.
This would have saved me some time in pulling together the "Once In a Lifetime" trip album I am currently working on. 

Join me on May 2nd to make this sweat mini-album to telling the story of someone you love/miss greatly in this time of social distancing.  Reflecting on people in your life you love and miss while sheltering in place can help bring you a little joy during this time of crisis.  

RSVP to the event on the CTMH National Scrapbooking Day Eventpage

Stay well and Happy crafting!!
TINA Stanczak
Facebook |     Emptynest   Scrapin   (private group for project instructions)

No comments:

Post a Comment