Saturday, April 18, 2020

Sneak peak at Aurora paper kit - NSD Project 5

WELCOME FELLOW PAPERCRAFTERS! 


Today I am taking a quick look at NSD CTMH Project 4 National Scrapbooking Day Scrapbooking Bundle which gives a sneak peak at the Aurora paper kit.  Perfect fit for layouts for my Alaska album.

There are enough supplies to create six 12" × 12" two-page layouts.

This kit contains:
1 – Aurora Paper Packet (X7256B)
1 – Stitched Together Paper Packet (X7257B)
22 – cardstock sheets (1 Black, 1 Candy Apple, 1 Charcoal, 2 French Vanilla, 1 Glacier, 2 Peach, 1 Peacock, 2 Pewter, 1 Sage, 2 Sapphire, 8 White Daisy)
1 – Aurora Picture My Life™ Cards (X7256D)
1 – Stitched Together Picture My Life™ Cards (X7257D)
1 – Grey Acrylic Hearts (exclusive)
1 – Gold Shimmer Trim (Z1985)
1 – 2" × 2" Flip Flaps™ Memory Protector
2 – 3" × 3" Flip Flaps™ Memory Protectors™
3 – 3" × 4" Flip Flaps™ Memory Protectors™
4 – 4" × 6" Flip Flaps™ Memory Protectors™
photo placeholders

Here is the sneak peak at the layouts using the Aurora paper kit.  I can't wait to use this paper for my Alaska album.


Isn't the paper just gorgeous?!  I love both the starry night and the northern lights papers.  I am already dreaming of the layout with my Northern lights photos on it.

Additional supplies needed:
Black Journaling Pen (.01) (Z3515)
Thin 3-D Foam Tape (Z2060)
Glue Dots® Mini Dots (Z2089)

Here is one last layout using the Aurora paper kit.

More tomorrow on my Alaska album.


Stay well and Happy crafting!!
TINA Stanczak
Facebook |     Emptynest   Scrapin   (private group for project instructions)

No comments:

Post a Comment