Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Mail those cards!!

WELCOME FELLOW PAPERCRAFTERS! 


Today I am not working on anything new but instead actually using the cards I made on Saturday.  Starting with my favorite, the toilet paper cards, I addressed them and put them out to the mail box.  Then I moved on to my second favorite, the Spread Joy Not Gerns card. Here are my cards waiting for the post man.

It is more important now than ever to keep in touch with our loved ones and family. I know most of my friends are fine but still a little lonely since they are not really leaving theirs houses; every one of them is working from home. Many of my older Aunties are in the high risk category, and therefore going for long walks on country roads is their only chance of an outing. I fear the younger generation, people in their 20s, may  be the people who are most isolated. I know my daughter really misses her friends and the bustle and bustle of a lively college campus.

I was able to get a handful addressed and out before the mailman came so tomorrow I am aiming to mail the next batch. Additionally I am going to show how I made the final card in the bundle my own by changing it up into a Mothers Day card!

Stay well and Happy crafting!!
TINA Stanczak
Facebook |     Emptynest   Scrapin   (private group for project instructions

No comments:

Post a Comment